Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mandatory Post

Things are busy, show is going well. Still having fun, but definitely feeling some stirrings of the desire to have my regular schedule back.

Work is busy. VERY busy. I need to reign things in and may need to halt taking new referrals for a bit. Yikes.

Political things have been depressing me lately. As has the general lack of sunlight. I am not sure that we have actually seen a full 8 hours of true squinty, put on your sunglasses sunlight in these parts for nearly a month now.

OK. Would love to chat more, but my current busy life has put me behind on more than just blogging, so I gots to go start playing the catch up game.

Can't. Wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The political ads and robocalls are making me crazy too. I cannot wait for the primaries to be over next week.