Monday, February 01, 2010

Hottie of the...enter timeframe here.



Once upon a time here at Babble On I had a weekly entry I cleverly called "Hottie of the Week."
It has been a veeerrrryyy long time since I did a HOTW post.

It was too difficult to keep up with on a weekly basis. There are only so many men I find hot enough to warrant a blog post.

It has been a long time and I am in need of something to post about so I am resurrecting the HOTW.

For this week anyway.

Last year I finally got around to checking out Mad Men. I do believe I can say that it is my absolute favorite show at present.

So many layers to the story and characters. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can never predict where it is going.

I could rattle on for a long time. So let's get down to the hottie shall we?

For those who watch I am sure my HOTW will come as no surprise.

My hottie is that big ol' handsome cheating liar Don Draper.

Or as he is known in real life....Jon Hamm.

MMmmmmmmm....supposedly he was shirtless numerous times on SNL last week. Guess I am gonna hafta make myself sit through it for once. I think it will be worth it.

No comments: