Monday, May 17, 2010

For BH

I had a GREAT Mother's Day.

Let me tell you all the awesome things that happened!

  • I got to sleep in!
  • I got a gift certificate from by wonderfully fabulous Beloved Husband to a local spa for a ONE HOUR MASSAGE AND A PEDICURE!!!!!!!(Both! I could even do them on the same day if I wish!)
  • I got a lovely cookbook from #2
  • I got lovely pictures and helpful coupons from #1
  • I got to lie around the house
  • I got taken out for breakfast
  • I got to eat whatever the hell I wanted. And I ate a LOT people. Hello lovely french toast, sausage, and hashbrowns. You were worth every delicious excessive calorie.
  • I got to be with my most favorite people in the whole world.

What was your Mother's Day like?

1 comment:

JESSON and REY ANN said...

Nice post i like it, keep blogging and If you want too, kindly and please visit my blog http://jabrasr.blogspot.com/ thank you in advance.

I would like also to share this to your reader,... The Succes and Opportunity Family:

The father of succes is WORK,
The mother of succes is AMBITION,
The oldest son of succes is COMMON SENSE
Some of the other sons of success are PERSEVERENCE, HONESTY, THOROUGHNESS, FORESIGHT, ENTHUSIASM, and COOPERATION;
The oldest daughter of succes is CHARACTER,
Some sisters of success are CHEERFULNESS, LOYALTY, CARE, ECONOMY, and SINCERITY,
The baby is OPPORTUNITY.