Monday, October 18, 2010

Epiphany

Every once in a while I will have an epiphany about something. Which can be a good thing, or more along the lines of good for you.

I am not going to write today of any specific realizations, although I did have a great one the other day. It was one of those good for you types, that at first you are kind of sorry had the epiphany, but with further thought and examination you discover that it is not so bad and may actually help. I think I like those kind the best.

ANYway...I thought I would discuss where I tend to have my stunning revelations.

They almost always happen while I am drying my hair.

Seriously.

Not kidding.

I find this a bit odd.

This also makes me curious about where/when other people do their best thinking.

So if the 5 of you who still read this thing want to share about your thinking spot I would just love that.

Now.............discuss!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have my best epiphanies in the shower. I don't know if it's the time of day (typically early morning), the running water or invigoration, but the shower is my go-to place for inspiration.