Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh Yeah?? Well..uhhh...So's Your Face!

This morning my Beloved Husband says to me, "You want to hear something scary?"

The logical part of me knows that the appropriate answer to this question should always be, "No."

However I am a horribly curious person and therefore powerless to give any other answer except, "Yes." Despite the fact that 9 times out of 10 I am sorry for it.

Today was no exception.

Beloved as many of you may know teaches High School. His scary statement to me: "This year's seniors were born the year you graduated from high school!"

My response: "Oh yeah? Well NEXT YEAR's seniors will have been born the same year YOU graduated from high school!"

I am QUEEN of the razor sharp comeback!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh God... Oh. God.

By the way, I'm totally stealing this tidbit for my blog. It's too good not to pass around.