Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oy!

I am not sure how today can be only Tuesday, because I am sure that the past two days have atually been the equivalent of at least four and very possibly five days.

Sometimes the inability to discuss my work with anyone except people at work is very frustrating. Yes, you can infer from that statement that much of my current state of mind has to do with work issues.

I guess what I can say is this.... this week if I were to find a magic lamp complete with a wish granting Genie I can not promise that I would not wish for a new profession.

I will get over this I know.. but I wish I would hurry up.

I think I need to go out and do something that has nothing AT ALL to do with children, parents, or other people's problems.

I am as ever open for suggestions.

No comments: