Sunday, March 15, 2009

37 is the new 25

Ahh yes...as of today I am another year deeper in to my 30's. I am officially 37.

I never did come up with any resolutions for the New Year, and while I typically do not keep my resolutions for long, in some ways I have felt a bit off kilter, without having any specific goal to start off the new year.

I decided a few days ago that I would treat my birthday like the new year and makes some resolutions regarding my 37th year on this earth.

Since I don't like to "reinvent the wheel" as they say, I have decided to take a cue from BH regarding my goals for 37.

Or in layperson terms I am totally copying him.

Since the beginning of the year he has been giving up one unhealthy habit every month. He has had pretty good success so far.

As I have viewed his success and have been increasingly more guilty for imbibing in front of him those things that he is choosing to relinquish I thought this would be a good route to go.

SO! After today I will no longer be drinking soda. That is where I am starting. I think it will be a fairly easy task and be a good way to get me on track with this program.

Next month...Fast Food. I was going to say candy, but there is no way I am going to be able to pass up Reece's Peanut Butter Eggs. Candy is going to be hard and ugly. Because my primary consumption of chocolate happens through candy.

I will post the warnings when it is time for that one. I may start writing out my apologies now. I don't even want to think about what my blog posts will be..probably something along the lines of : Whine, whine, crazy, bitchy, whine, whine, ANGRY TIRADE, whine, whine, whine.

Maybe I shoud just copy and paste the above now and save myself some trouble.

No comments: