Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Shall Return!!

I want all four of you faithful to reading this blog to be strong over the next few days.

Babble On will be having a bit of a hiatus (planned unlike the other gaping holes between posts recently) while I take a little trip to good ol' Jackson, Missouri for some fun with Beloved's side of the family.

For those who are curious Jackson is about 2 hours south of St. Louis.

My precious laptop is coming with me, but I don't know that I will have the time or internet access to post.

Be well, have a lovely Easter, Passover, weekend, or all three.

While I am gone please enjoy this.

3 comments:

Ali said...

She may suck (in more ways than one) but I'd eat my right toe to look that good in lingerie.

The Girl in Black said...

Enjoy your break!

Dan G said...

Ali, you're crazy if you want to look like her. She's really not attractive. Really.