Monday, October 16, 2006

It's our One Year Anniversary Sale!

Actually there is no sale, sorry to disappoint.

I just realized that this blog has been up and running for a whole year now.

Surprising.

I really thought that I would have given this up LO-ooong before now.

So what has changed n this here blog over the past year?

Let's see...

  • Far less frequent posting
  • Wa-hay fewer pictures
  • I seem to have abandoned the ever popular Hottie of the Week(ish) entries
  • I now have people making comments that are not people I have known most of my life

I think that covers it.

Wonder what changes the next year will bring?

Will I even continue to blog over the next year?

Hard to say. Life seems to get busier by the day. It is much easier and faster to just check other blogs and occasionally make silly comments, and then there is my ever waning confidence in my ability to keep this stuff even the slightest bit interesting.

Well I am not going to answer those questions now and maybe never will answer those questions. I need to go to bed if the construction of the last sentence is any indication. It is late, and my day starts ear-lye in the morning.

2 comments:

Ali said...

But see, yours is one of the first blogs I check every day. If you go off the air, what the hell am I supposed to read?!

Missy said...

Well when you put it that way..how can I disappoint?