Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy very belated blogiversay to me

My blogiversary was actually on October 18, but better late than never I suppose. So it seems that I have been at this bloggy thing for three years now. Amazing. I never thought I would still be at it this long.

Things have been ridiculously busy here at Chez Babble, thus the huge epic pauses between posts. I could be wrong, but I don't think things will improve much between now and oh.......Christmas.

So what is keeping me from my blogging?

Well..we are in fall musical crunch time. I was in no way prepared how much extra time would be involved having not only my hubby, but both girls involved in this show. We barely have enough time to get the children fed, bathed, homeworked, instrument practiced and in to bed on time. It is crazy. It leaves me with little energy and/or creative thoughts for my precious blog.

Because we are apparently crazy 3 of the 4 of us decided it would be a good idea to agree to do ANOTHER show, which started rehearsals last week.

AND this week, because we needed more to do we are having a Halloween party on Friday.

Yup. Wouldn't want any spare minutes catching up with me.

So I will do my best to post as often as I am able. So don't give up. I am determined to Babble On.

No comments: