Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the road with the Babble Crew

The very first leg of Babble Vay-Cay 2008 is complete!

It was the shortest of all the legs, but who am I to discriminate?

We got on the road EARLIER THAN PLANNED.

Let me say that one more time.

WE GOT ON THE ROAD EARLIER THAN PLANNED!!!!!!

Lemme tell you that N-E-V-E-R happens.

Our first stop Collinsville, Illinois.

Why there? Because it is just past St. Louis and we won't have to deal with that traffic when we hit the road for the second leg which would be the rest of the way to Ohio.

We got here with just enough time to have a shower, story and get the kids into bed on time...ish.

We are spending the night in the always "posh" Super-8 Motel. Clean, cheap, and free wi-fi.

I just wish our bed was larger.

By about two sizes.

We have a king size bed at home and tonight will be spending the night in a full size bed.

Hope BH doesn't get too upset if I accidentally send him flying in the middle of the night.

I tend to be a little wild in my sleep.

I am not sure what kind of beds await us for the rest of the trip.

Hopefully larger.

I think I am road weary and need to go to sleep. Long car ride ahead.

I'll try and find something to take picture of for the next post.

No comments: