Monday, December 12, 2011

Back on the journey blah blah blah

Oh the motherfucking journey back to better health.

The derailments have been many.

So I am back on the rails.

Exercise she has been regular.

Eating has been not so regular. Unless you count regularly eating too much crap that I shouldn't consume. That has been downright set your damn clock by it regular.

So I decided to try Weight Watchers.

Again.

Because I know I have to track my food to lose weight. THAT has been made crystal fucking clear.

I gave up on my old standby Fitday for the time being because every time I log on to that site I want to put my fist through the screen.

And my new Mac is too precious to be treated that way.

So far WW does not bring out the violence in me.

Give it time.

Because the holidays are a SUPER time to decide to eat less. It is totally easy!

I NEVER get grumpy or increase my use of foul language when I am controlling what I eat.

No comments: