Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Not Fair

Who had the dumbass idea to start a diet that has it's second week during the Christmas season?

The forces against me this week are many.

On top of all the delicious foods that will be available to me this week, I have other challenges of nature that are telling me that I NEED things like chocolate and all foods that are junky.

Those challenges of nature also tell me that I feel to crappy to exercise today.

Tonight I had to make a favorite yummy chocolatey and peanut buttery treat to take to #2's school party tomorrow.

I have not stopped thinking about it all evening.

I wish I were not being completely serious.

So even though my point total was met for the day.

Even though I knew I wasn't going to exercise today.

Even though I wanted to save all my bonus points for Saturday party food.

I caved.

And it was fucking delicious.

No comments: