Friday, January 06, 2012

Let Me Tell You About Our $10 Date!

Date Night with the BH. I love gift cards.
Movie, Popcorn, Soda, Dinner, and we only spent $10 out of our own pockets.

Not too shabby.

As for the photo, I think I would like to work on taking better focused close-up shots. For this photo I used some pre-programmed settings for close up objects. Not a terrible picture, but a tad blurry and slightly out of focus. Guess it is time to start reading up on my Digital Photography School stuff.

So far so good with getting at least a photo a day.

Since I tend to be a mostly full disclosure kind of gal, I will admit that I nearly forgot today, what with working and then being out with my best husband.

So I might have been scrambling at 10:00 PM trying to think of and set up a shot.

Maybe.

No comments: