Sunday, April 29, 2007

Feel free to put me out of my misery

We are now on Day 3 with the fever, congestion, and general feeling like doo-doo.

My doctor thought it might be a sinus infection and gave me some antibiotics.

Apparently it is viral, as I have been on them for two and half days with minimal improvement.

Although today the fever is not as bothersome as it has been the past two days. I don't know if that is because I am getting better, or just getting used to it. I am going to be optomistic and say it is because I am getting better.

I am so unbelievably bored with lying around that I can hardly take it any more.
I did manage to shower and wash my hair before 10:00 today, for which my family is grateful I am sure. That didn't so much happen yesterday, When I came downstairs for dinner the girls shouted, "Yay! Mommy is wearing pants!"

It has been awhile since I have been down ill like this and the girls don't quite know what to make of it. They were concerned that I would have to go to the hospital. They have tried to keep me entertained with many stories, pictures, magic tricks and cuddles.

I just hope this one stays with me and doesn't move on through the family.

Well, I think it is time to try to take another nap.

No comments: