Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Things that would be helpful to remember

1. When using the self-cleaning option on the oven because butter from a cheesecake crust you made has dripped all over the bottom of your oven, it is helpful to remember to open some windows and turn on the exhaust fan over the stove. This helps prevent your home from filling with smoke and scaring the hell out of young children when the smoke alarm goes and they see said smoke filling the stairway and creeping towards the upstairs.

2. Getting internet access through your cable company works much better when there is a cable outlet in the same room as your computer.

I hope you all find this valuable information helpful.

I like to help others through the benefit of my own experience.

Now if you will excuse me, I once again need to go remove my head from my ass.

Disclaimer: I would like to have it be known that I am currently suffering from a head full of snot and that tends to impede my ability to think and act like someone with an ounce of common sense. Thank you.

No comments: