Friday, April 27, 2007

Tales from a mouth breather

Friend(s) I have finally succumbed to the illness that has been stalking me all week.

I fucking hate being sick.

Especially when it involves me being unable to breathe through my nose, horrific body aches, and a fever.

Now I have to go to the damn Doctor and I hate that shit too.

There.... I think I have cursed and complained enough.

It is strange when I am sick with sinusey stuff I crave Mexican food and Tang.

Not together of course.

I really wish Chipotle had a drive through. It is on my way home from the doctor's office and I should be coming home right about lunch time. I just don't feel up to getting out of the car and standing in the long line that is likely to be present around the noon hour. Curbside service would be cool too. At least my pharmacy has a drive through. I am pretty sure I will have to stop by there on my way home.

Oh well.

Maybe somebody who loves me very much will bring me Chipotle for dinner tonight.

I'm sick so all of my demands should be met right?

I better go work on my list!

No comments: