Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crazy in more ways than one

Good Lord, I am beginning to feel that this week may never end.

Right before Christmas is not the best time to be a professional in the field of children's mental health.

I will just leave it at that.

I have two appointments to make it through tomorrow, a scary amount of paperwork (if it is all done on computer and never printed out can we still call it paperwork? If not then what do we call it? These are the things that plague me late at night.) to be completed, phone calls to make, e-mails to return, AND an office to clean then.... I am OFF WORK UNTIL JANUARY 2!!!!!

Of course I may be there until 10:00 tomorrow night, but really who is keeping score here?

We have no plans during our time off here at Chez Us and I am mightily glad about that. Nuthin' but playing with children, sleeping in, and maybe MAYBE a small household project or two. Nothing major and if we don't do it...eh!

Oh yeah! We got our teeny weeny kitty today. Oh my goodness is she cute. Grammy and Poppie are having a lot of fun with her, and apparently they were reluctant to let her go at the vet's office today. Our vet's office is really good about the making goo goo eyes over our animals. That's why we like them. Hopefully the grandparents will relinquish her when the time comes. If she doesn't use the litterbox, I think it will help. Not that I am hoping for this mind you...I am just saying. She is only about 6 weeks old(and I can not get over how TINY she is. Really I could fit her in my coat pocket!!) so I am not at ALL confident that she is litter box trained. That will be fun.

What are your plans for the holiday?

No comments: