What I should be doing right now:
- Finishing my paper on infant and toddler mental health for my play therapy class
- Making up assessements for the above mentioned class
- Folding a basket of socks and unmentionables
What I am doing right now:
- Farting around on the internets
- Procrastinating through blogging
What is really dumb is that it won't take me all that long to do any of the tasks I should be doing, and I will feel so much better once they are done and over with. Of course now I won't get all three done because it is getting late and I need my beauty sleep and I will be tortured for another evening tomorrow because I have to have all this stuff done by Friday AM.
So what have I learned?
A lesson I know well...procrastination is stupid and I am always sorry when I engage in it.
OK. I think I can write my paper(s) now.