Saturday, February 18, 2006

Lovely Day

Beloved and I had a lovely day.

First...slept in until 10. TEN! I can not remember the last time that happened.

Then it was off to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City. Wandered around for quite some time. I had intentions of taking pictures, but the first one I took I got grumped at by some guard or something because the flash went off. After realizing my mistake I of course turned off the flash, but was then too traumatized to take any more pictures.

Stopped by Nebraska Furniture Mart on the way back to T-town just for giggles.

That store is RIDICULOUSLY huge. I came away really coveting a new mattress for our bed.

Had some yummy Chinese Food, checked in with the girlies who are having their own lovely time with Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles and cousins.

Off to the movies...our intent was to see Brokeback Mountain, but unfortunately our local paper did not have the time listed correctly so we missed it. Saw Capote instead, which was a very good film and I now understand how Phillip Seymour Hoffman has managed to snag so many awards as he was amazing.

Our day is ending now.
Tomorrow we must take care of those things domestic and await the return of our little honeys.

We predict a short evening as there has apparently been little sleep happening out in SE Missouri.

Nighty night!

(I'm still not telling all!)

No comments: