Friday, February 24, 2006

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....

I am really bored right now, so I thought I would bother you all. Something has happened to the tool bar so I guess I won't get to pick a pretty color for this post.

SIGH.

I will admit that it has been nice to be WA-HAY less busy than I have been for the past several months.

However....

I am ready to be more occupied than I am now. Which will come soon enough, it is just hard to take on a Friday afternoon when it is 65 degrees outside and I have to stay here until 5:00 because I am the new person. Poor, poor Missy.

Don't be afraid to shed a tear or two at my sad and pitiful situation.

It's OK to cry.

Appropriate expression of emotion is a very good thing.

That will be $80.00 please.

Make checks payable to me.

Visa and Mastercard are accepted.

No comments: