Monday, March 06, 2006

This does not fit my definition of Overheard

Now correct me if I am wrong...but doesn't overheard imply that you heard something a person was saying and that what you heard was not intended for you to hear? Or something like that?

So explain to me why these quotes, are said to be overheard when: 1)Everyone who watched the Academy Awards heard them, and 2)The people speaking intended for everyone to hear them?????

The title is misleading. I was looking for some good gossip, or at the very least some humorous comments that happened off camera! Not a replay of what I heard while watching the broadcast.

COME ON!

(Exercise Update: I know all of you have been waiting for this. Yesterday: 30 minutes on the treadmill, and then I hauled about 3-4 baskets of laundry from the basement to the attic. Those of you who have been at my house know what a trek that is. Oh yeah I folded the laundry too. Maybe tonight I will put it away. I dunno though, this is my day off from exercise.)

No comments: