Wednesday, May 17, 2006

!

No clever title in me today.

As you will discover should you choose to read on...there really isn't a clever blog topic in me today either.

Tomorrow is the day that I have dreaded for so long...the final preschool program.

My disguise is ready, kleenex stockpiled, and escape routes mapped out.

Lord...please don't let me be a total mess. That is all I ask.

Missed the season finale of Scrubs last night because our VCR decided it was through taping after a few minutes.

Damn i-tunes doesn't have it available yet either despite my obsessive checking.

They do however have vol 2 of the Scrubs soundtrack. Really worth the money.

Oh yeah....

Looks like we need to have "The Talk" with #2.

Crap.

5 comments:

jLow said...

"The Talk"? - oh my Lord, what's "The Talk"? Nobody told me there was a "Talk"! #1 just turned 2 - I'm not prepared for "The Talk"! How can I possibly be ready for "The Talk" when iTunes refuses to offer Shakira's Hips Don't Lie!!?!!???

Anonymous said...

We taped Scrubs last night if'n you wanna borrow it. Let me know... K-la

Anonymous said...

Actually 2 nights ago (Tuesday). It all seems to blur together sometimes. K-la (again)

Missy said...

Thanks Poopie, It was finally available on i-tunes and I downloaded them this morning.

THE TALK...

Y'know the (said in a whisper) S-E-X. Or rather the version of the talk that is appropiate for an 8 year old. I was hoping to put this off for another year or so, but recent comments made by #2 have led us to think that perhaps now is the time. Sounds like you have a few years before you must complete this parenting rite of passage jlow! Oh if only for me!

Ted Carter said...

I thought #2 was the 5-year-old, and #1 was the 8-year-old. I'm so confused...