Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Further proof (not that I asked for or wanted it!)

Today at lunch #2 asks me, "Mommy what is the name of your friend who has the boys Alexander and Sebastian?"

"Her name is Valerie." I reply cheerfully.

"Does she take her boys to work with her?" Asks #2.

"Well, not exactly. She does not have a job that she leaves home to go to like I do. Her work is at home." I reply having NO idea where this is going.

"Oh. Then how do you know her?" Asks my darling child.

"Valerie and I have been friends since high school." Is my answer.

"WOW! THAT IS FOR A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME MOMMY!" Shouts my adorable daughter.

"Yes sweetie it is." I respond to her while trying to be heard over the hoots and hollers of laughter from my beloved husband.

People still think I am the younger one.

I plan to hold on to that.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hee hee, hoo hoo...

I can't even count that high. :)

I'm laughing so much I don't know what to write...