Monday, January 16, 2006

Why was I not offered this job?

Paris HiltonAge: 24
Occupation:
Personality
Earnings: $6.5 million

$7.6 million Canadian
3.7 million pounds
$8.7 million Australian
288.2 million rupees

Whether it's her peculiar pet collection or her famed feuds, the Hilton heiress is nothing if not talented tabloid-fodder. Of course, between her reality-TV experience, her best-selling novel and her own perfume, the 24-year-old isn't too shabby at making money.

I did not know that that personality was a career choice.

Had I known this I would have saved myself a bundle of money on that silly Masters Degree and made a bundle of money instead.

I have a personality, and have been told by others that it is a good one.

Just one more boat I missed I guess.

To read about others (far younger than myself and many of you who read this blog) who make ridiculous amounts of money click here.

2 comments:

The Girl in Black said...

One thing they didn't put in the job description...

You had to be willing to flash your cooch to the paparrazi, while drunk.

That said, $6.5M would pay for a good-looking cooch.

Missy said...

Ahhh...the cooch factor. I did not think about that. I have a better rack than she does though! That oughta count for something.