Thursday, October 06, 2005

Well...
Here I am. Maybe it is this pounding headache affecting my judgement. Maybe I just want to have a blog too like the other kids. Whatever the reason as I sit here not really paying attention to a crappy episode of ER it seems I have created myself a blog. Now I must warn anyone reading this...if you are looking for deep thinking, serious political debate, or other similar topics please move the cursor to the little x on the upper right hand of your screen, then click the left button on your mouse. Ya won't be finding any thing like that here. Now what you will find most likely is commentary on what is going on in my life and the lives of those who live with and/or are close to me. (I promise to change names to protect the innocent or not so innocent as the case may be. Sure hope I spelled that correctly.) You may also find some complaining, and assorted BS that crosses my mind from time to time. At any rate I hope you find this an enjoyable read most of the time. If you don't....then I will cordially invite you to go away.

3 comments:

Ali said...

That's RIGHT! Welcome to the geekness! You'll never get anything done ever, ever again.

Anonymous said...

Are there going to be any dirty pictures on this site?

Ted Carter said...

Yeah; you thought posting comments on others' blogs took up a lot of time, just wait until you have to respond to all of our comments to you! Welcome!